15.4.13

OKAVANGO DELTA



Last month I was on a 2-week holiday in Africa, and it was absolutely the best vacation ever!
These are some shots taken during my stay at the Idillic Water Camp of Xugana, in the
Okavango Delta. My lodge was located on a very small piece of land completely surrounded
by water and papyrus, which was the perfect location to do some aquatic activities. I first chose
to discover the delta on board of the traditional Botswana boat, the Moroko, which turned out to
to be the most amazing experience. I was basically sitting only a few cm above the level of the
water, and everything around was so quiet, that I could hear the screams of the hippos, swimming 
next to us. What a magical memory!! More 'episodes' of my Africa-trip will follow in the next days! 












1 comment: