2.12.13

DANS LA RUE



Recently I have told myself that I would make it a habit to go out everyday day and
rediscover my district. I made this resolution because I have been finding it difficult to
appreciate Berlin like I used to when I first moved here three years ago. So, today it's
just me having a walk in Torstraße in my all-time favourite autumn/winter look.
Talking about cities, my Starecasers' partner-in-crime Devid will be in Istanbul with
 Stylebook BlogStars for a special blogger event and some workshops this week.
Recommendations and shopping tips are more than welcome - just drop us a line!















Thibaud: Asos bomber jacket, COS shirt, Comme des Garçons trousers, Prada shoes. 



3 comments:

  1. wonderful pics and style :)
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are incredible! I'm a big fan of the layered look and this definitely takes the cake. So visually appealing from head to toe with this look. Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your prada shoes are awesome!

    http://www.jackennoir.com/

    ReplyDelete