6.12.13

GRAN CANARIA



I've been back at home more than a week, but I still cannot dismiss the memories of the beautiful 
holiday that I've just returned from. I opened my curtains this morning, and while looking out at 
the first snow of the year, the nostalgia kicked me; so I pulled out my memory card to look through
my pictures and made a selection of my favourite shots taken in the middle of the desert of Gran 
Canaria. Hoping to find a release from my holiday nostalgia, here they are for you and me to enjoy. 










Thibaud: Banana Republic Tee, F.R.A.V trousers, Vagabond sandals, Ray-Ban sunnies .

2 comments:

  1. omg! amazing pics and place :)
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great location for this outfit post. I lived few meters from the Beach in Bali, but this sand dunes are the bom.

    Love it dudes

    x

    www.fashiongentrix.com

    ReplyDelete